Paragon Health disposable face masks have a ≥98% bacteria filtration efficiency. This means that our masks are able to resist over 98% of bacteria.
Offering both c-shaped earloop & tie back design, whether you need 50 masks, or 1,000,000, you can find what you need with Paragon Health.
MANUFACTURED IN NORTHERN IRELAND
All of our manufacturing is carried out at our factory in Northern Ireland, giving our nursing home, hospital and trare customers a stable, high quality supply of masks at extremely short lead times.
These masks are in line with local and national guidelines on the safe use of face coverings and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Compliant with EN 14683:2019.
- 3-ply SMS fabric.
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Fluid resistant.
- Latex free.
- Nose, chin & mouth covering.
- ≥98% bacterial filtration efficiency.
- Ultrasonic welded construction.
- Adjustable nose bridge.
- Stretchable: Expands to cover nose, chin & mouth.